BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 22, 2010

3/5/2009 the day i always remember

Remember that whn the first time i told you i like you?hehex..that time you r like..houh...are u kidding..the first time i ask you to b my gf...u din reply for sometime...i thought that your hiding away from me since then..my heart pop soo fast that its cuming out..hah..finally u reply me...at first its kinda scare to see wats in the msg...i took a deep breath..i press on "yes" button..the msg pop up...its not a gud news...kinda down ank myself why?~m i bad to u?~m i too slow?~m i ugly?~m i everythg..alot alot n alotbut u told me maybe we just be friends..its okay..i told myself...maybe its too early..from then onwars..i treat u nicely jux try to touche ur heart..whn you r angry..im here always for you to scold...whn you r sad i m the first one to console you...whn you r happy i shared with you...the feelings is so....u knw...happy...hahaltr on after few weeks i guess...i ask myself to give another try...maybe u will accept me this time...i took a long time to send just simple few words msg...im worried...i dont know what will you reply me??even if its a yes or a no i dont know how to start another topic..i tried...but for the second time...u reject me...this time you are honest to me...you told me that you have a hard decision to made...u knew a guy earlier than me but u too like me and him...so you dont know who to choose ...i dint force you to choose one at that time..but once again i told myself that..dont worry...maybe my effort havent paid out yet...i will keep on...Untill the day i asked you out for the drama competiton which falls on the 3rd of May 2009...you still remember that time?i reached and you are already there if i dint rmb wrong...you are at upstairs that time with all your friends and im too nervous to go up thr and meet you untill you came down...i was like....gosh...what should i do??im soo nervous to talk to you and so on...but when time passes,i slowly adapt to it and start to talk with you more...we went into the hall and you picked the inside seat...you went in first and i wanted to sit with you but...you're so fast and i thought that you werent thiking of sitting with me until your friend gave me space and ask me in...i sat beside you and waited for ys and henry to come...i was reading the booklet they gave and you're like closing my book ask me not to see but i keep on turn back and read..hahahthe feeling is graet you know whn the person you like touched you..later on after the drama started for awhile i told you that im hungry...and you ask me to go out and have some food..you dint realise and understand that i want you to go with me..hahaits okay...you went out with your friends later and said your going to the washroom but you guys end up at opposite dewan sri eating...you called me and ask me to come out and have some food together cause im hungry...you showed me your care on the phone and im soo happy you know?im too nervous that time to go out alone to meet you...so i act like im nothing, no hungry and wait you back..silly huh i said back all this...half an hour later after you leave,its break time...no doubt..i have to go and meet you cause your bag is with me you remember??hahawe ate mee rebus and ais kacang thr and that is the first time i spend my time eating with you...so many first time..hahaafter eating,henry went back and we walk back to the auditorium and line up to get back to the hall again but unfortunately i have to leave early cause i have tuition...i went back but just when i step in the car i started to msg you untill the whole competition ends..you know...since i leave early that day,i miss you the whole day and keep thinking of you..hahauntill nite came around 730pm..u was at ys house and i start again...this time i dint confess to you and ask you to accept me but...i ask you in different way...i ask you who do you like wor...
this time u dint answer me but you forward a mms to me...
i opened it up and saw my own pic..
you told me thats the person you like...
haha
that time i get a shock at the first place...
i...i dont know how to describe how i feel that time...
so i asked back you...
"urm...so what does it mean??u willing to accept me d?"
the very first time you said yes to me and im sooooooo happy...
and from that day onwards we start our relationship as a couple..

you see all these while i never forget a single thgs that we had been through before...
i promise to traet you good and make you feel happy all the time...
thr is still alot we had been through...
it keeps in our memory forever...

i just wanna say i know for the past few months i changed alot but i dint meant to...just that...human change rite??
no matter how i change but im sure 1 thgs never change...
my heart to you...

i promise to be a better person from now on and never leave you again...
i will hold you tilll the day you tell me that you dont love me anymore...

p/s i love you

0 comments: