BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You are back to me...

early yesterday you went to your friends house and have dancing practice..
do you know that i miss you alot?
i dont want to say out what had happen cause you and me know will do but in the end...
u msg me at nite...
u nudge me...
you always know that i dont want just to be a friend of yours but why must you think of hiding away from me?
if i can leave you...
i would have done it long time ago but i dint cause i cant...
but you're back to me...
im happy...
i promise you...
i will never scold you again...
i will never hold your freedom again...
i will never leave you alone agian...
i just want to care you in my life..

promise me...after today...
no more leaving each other...
I LOVE YOU..

0 comments: