BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2nd day without you

Soo fast..
Its da 2nd day since we broke off..
Times passes so fast that i dont knw whn will b the day u forgive n forget me..
Its a bad day for me today..
I hardly fel aslp yst..
Whnever i close my eyes i saw u walking further n further frm me,im scare to close my eyes..
I lov teddy..
I lov all the big teddy in the world..
Sharon u knw why?
Because i treat thm lik u whnever ur nt with me..
I hug them evryday n nite..imagine u were thr 4 me to hug..
Used to b whn i c u,i wil hold u tightly in my arms..
I hug teddy whole nite,i talk to teddy..
I knw only u wil view my blog..
I ask n ask teddy..
I cnt together bck with u d?
Cn u hit me or cn u teach me wt t0 do t0 make sharon forgive me..
I asked alot..
Bt teddy just smile to me n he's lik telling me that..
Boy,let sharon hav her time,her new life..
Mayb someday whn u guys met each other u stil cn b gud frens..
I cried on teddy..i aint ashamed to tel here..
I cried..
I wanna cry out loud to u..
I wan u to listen wat i said..
Bt i end up struggling myself to chin..
I hold my tears because i knew its enuf..
Im a boy,turning to b a guy..
I hav to stay strong to face any posible challenge..

My day 2..
It ends with tears on teddy..
Another teddy is with u..he always smile to u too..teddy lovs u too,hug him n say..
Bie,i lov u..
Cn u?

:-(

0 comments: