BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Final Words

This post is just to you,Sharon

remember on the 22nd night you asked me to send u a long msg?
i guess if i dint tell you today,there wont be another chance..

i typed the msg and saved it in my draft...
i dare not send because i knew if once i pressed the send button,
ur no longer mine...
you asked me to wait until friday to know your answer but the very next day...
you told me you cant be with me anymore...

" i dun knw if u mind i cal u piggy..hmm Pigy o piggy..nahh,i bo care u mind b0 mind i pun aneh call u d er..my piggy,oways my piggy!piggy o,u knw i mis u l0t l0t ma?hmm?ppl mis u al0t since the day u left me..n honestly i mis da time whn i hold u n kis u..piggy o,u still rmb da time ma whn i first hold ur hand n muakx u..ur so nervous n ur hand cold cold de..n ur face was so chubby tat time ner..piggy o,u nt say wan marry me in future de ma?c u wear juleng leng de bridal dress walk in n hold ju my hand n that shows ur mine forever..piggy rmb say wan gv me at least one baby de ma hmm?gal gal geh toh like mummy aneh aisui ban leng leng er..boy boy geh toh like daddyaneh active in sports o..piggy..these few days u gt mis me ma hmm?piggy the nxt time whn i c u,cn u hug hug u gok ma?piggy o tel u a secret har...I LOVE YOU NOW AND FOREVER ERR!MUAKX"

this was the msg i werebout to send u..
i guess it wun appear on ur screen anymore..
i hope u might still view my blog here..
i tried to view ur blog..
but its no longer there anymore..
i understand u wan ur new life
u wanna forget all the past..
i dun blame you..
i knew i did wrong..
i admit that im wrong im sorry...

but there are lots of times im not like what u said soo serious de u knw ma?
during our time u just think on ur own n u never let me have the chance to talk to u and u choose to talk to ur fren and make like im soo serious in the end after ppl all ask u to brk with me and u gave up..
pls sharon..
think back..
for a year..
not a week not a month
but a year
all these while did my heart change to other person?
ur the one who always gave me up..
its okay..
i guess u dunwanna listen to my explanation anymore..
but i realy hope u can view my last post here..
i wan u to c the last msg that i wanted to send u
i never wanna let go but i knw..
i hurt u too deep and u will never turn back

if the one reading this post nw is not sharon,can you please help me to tell her that jayren wants her to read my blog here now..

sharon,i promise u i wont interrupt ur life again k?
i promise i will turn to become a better person in future..
all the best to you and hope u find a better guy soon...
thats what i can say to u..
i failed to carry ur life forever
thanks for what you gave me before
i appreciate it well

after this year,we dont knw whr will we go..
we might leave forever to further our studies
and until the day we met again,i knew it wun be the same
but i do hope that time ur holding a guy's hand and perhaps a baby and tell them that..
baby,thats mummy teenage time de best friend oo

and till the day i can see that..
i knew my duty has come to an end..

"as we go on,we remember..all the times we had together...as our life changed,come whatever,we will still be,friends forever~~~"

0 comments: