BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ending of third day

i woke up...
the very first thg i did
i look at my phone...
its just my wallpaper...
its nothing there...

i turned back to my pillow
i knew it will be the same...
she wont be back to me...

days in school passes as usual

today im sad and heart pain of smthg
she went out late..
i dont know who she is being with now and what they are doing
i choose to dont know better

im sad and heartbreak today i dont know why
she should be staying at home thinking of me and..and miss me rite?

JAYREN!!!!
wake up!!!
u are not her bf anymore!!u are not anymore!!!
she is not the guai gf that u always thought..
not anymore!!!
i broke down...
i became sad and guai but she changed in the first day we brk off..
why???

i know she will be with at least a guy out there now...
and till here i knw...
sharon can put me down easily..
she doesnt like me anymore..
she wants her new life which i had promise to god...
if sharon likes it...
fulfill her...
if sharon will feel happy,
fulfill her too

today she can go out late night although ones she told me before she could never ever go out anymore even i date her during our time together...
i think she choose not to go out with me...
its okay le jayren...
let me console u...
i dont know what else can she do other day..

Jayren..
today u realise something le...
sharon totaly not urs anymore..
SHE IS TOTALY NOT URS ANYMORE!!!

im knida stupid that i thought i can everyday write a post...
1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th day and continuously everyday to let her know someday that all these while i still try hard to hold her back...
just because i thought sharon still love me...
she will be guai towards me...
im wrong...
i went to her fb profile and i saw lot of thgs that are totaly diff frm last time...
i duno why she will change so...
im inactive in fb because i knw she dun like i chart lots with girls...
i...i...
im too stupid i guess...

its okay jayren...
everythg will be fine...
since sharon have her own life without me anymore...
i too should learn to have my own life d...
at here
i would like to tell myself a secret...

5/8
today onwards its time for u to let go sharon d...
u gotta knw its imposible d after today...

forget everythg bout her ba...
dont campur tangan in her stuf anymur...
she is a big girl now...
she knows what she wants...

and so i tell myself..
i dont know wheather i can make it
but i will strive hard not to get through her anymore...
i change my hp no.
i wont be seeing her anymore.
i hope i can get myself out of this..
bye sharon...
i will still update my blog till the day i feel im tired...

i will be flying tmr morning...
i wun be going to sch d...
i hope this trip i can forget everythg that had been through

and ones again...
goodluck to u in life
and i will still pray for the one i love..
i leave not because i dont love u anymore but i leave as a friend who loves u and hope u have a better life...

teddy ur my partner till the day my life ends...

Bye sharon and take care...
God bless her

0 comments: