BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 5, 2010

3rd day..

So fast agn..
3rd day of my single life came in..its so fast agn..

Its 12 nw ,i lay d0wn..
As usual,i cnt fal aslp..i cnt slp..

Its a brand new day..

I change handphone today..bt...
Its nth towards me nw..
What i wan back is my sharon..

I vry sad..i dun0 hw to tel..
I feel vry pain inside..

I have two sleepless night le..

I mis sharon alot..
We used to say i love u bii before we slp..
I used to gt ur kis b4 i slp bt nw..no more le..

At least that time i cn lay down peacefully bcux i knw the nxt day i woke up i wil stil c u with me..

Now i hardly close my eyes bcux i knew..i wun b c-ing u tmr d..

I need sleeping pills..

Wednesday had past..
I din hav the chance to c sharon..

I just spoke to teddy..i asked teddy..
Teddy..
Hw wil tmr b?
Teddy just smiled..
I asked teddy
Does sharon stil lov me?
Teddy smiled agn..
I asked teddy..
Wil sharon stil bek to me?
Teddy smilled..

The smile..
I realise that it was telling me..
Boy..never ask bout anythg that havent happen..
Ask urself...
Cn u make tmr a better day?
And i tell teddy..
I just wan sharon to be happy tmr..
I cnt lost evrythg bt i jx wan sharon to be happy tmr..
Teddy cn u protect sharon?
Teddy cn u take care of sharon while im nt with her?

Teddy says..there will be another teddy there taking care of sharon..dun wry..

And so..i start to go to bed..gud nite my dear,i lov u..muakxx...

0 comments: