BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My love~~~my ex

I dont care who or what ppl gonna say on me...
I feel realy hard nw...
I knw its imposible to leave u down by my side anymore..
Im sad..
Realy pain deeply in my heart..
All these while that we've been togetha came to an end..
Ur tired le...
U did alot le..
Now its time for u to rest and start a new life...
I..
I dont want to say much..
All my mind just thinking our memorable past nw..
I wanna be honest
I love sharon
I need sharon

But all these is too late..its too late..i never even realise that friday would be the last time holding u in my arms and take a look at u..i regret i dint hold u nor look at u longer...

I dont wanna tink bek nw

We wont b together d..we cnt contact d..
We cnt c each otha anymur..

In the future..
Blog wil b the place i share my feelings..
I hope when u came back to c my blog..
U wil recall evrythg of us..
Cux i dun wanna let go..

0 comments: