BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday

Biibii,i bath first yea
Biibii u go ad ma??
Biibii i want reach le...

U still remember all tis ma?
Its wednesday,today is wednesday..
Its the day which i anticipated the most evry week becux im about to c u..
We arrived..
I order my favourite dessert..
U came,u hug me frm bhind..
We share our thgs..
We went to sunshine,i bought a mentos duo and sweets that u lik..
In the class
U hold my hand..
U drew my hand..
U highlighted my hand..
Last week u wrote on my hand
Never leave sharon alone..
I hold ur waist..

All these..
Are the sweet moments we had been through..

No more le..im sad to tink bout it..
I fel pain deeply inside my heart..
I duno r u goin tution tonite?
But..
I wont be going there anymore..
I knw u wont wanna c me anymore..
I knw evryone bside u hate me le
I dont even dare to face myself nw..
Im a bad guy..
God bless sharon..
U cn take anythg in my life in order to exchange a happier life for sharon..
Bless her wherever she goes..
I wont b there taking of her anymur n no one wil gonna take care me tis lil kid anymur..
I knw i dun want to say this but as myself..i would lik to say that..
I pray to god,pray tht sharon will find a better guy..tat wil realy take care of her n wun disapoint her..
U cn take anythg frm me just to gv sharon better future..
I wanna cry out agn..
Nobody cares what i do n hw i feel anymore..
I dont knw wil sharon stil view my blog..
But i hope one day if she c all this agn,she is already in a relationship with a better guy..
Sharon,i owe u alot..
I wont left to say i lov u evryday
I LOVE U!

Until the day i stop posting all these,that means..i stand up and b a better guy in future d..

Nothings gonna change my love for u sweetheart..

Hardly n sad to say..

But i hope u cn get tis through soon and forget me..
Til the day u put down me le,pls forgive me..
Tonite..
Guai guai study chemi yea..
Want exam lu..
Bless sharon gt gud result and healthy life..

And before it ends..

This r wt i usualy txt n said to u..

Ahbii,muakxx..
I wont face sharon to say this anymore..
I wil just imagine,ur still there for me whenever i need someone..

I kneel down..and i said

Thanks god for giving me a memorable year 09-10 with sharon..

0 comments: