BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The 3rd and the half day without her

It came to an end today
11th of march is coming...
why time passes so fast but still she is in my heart?

think about a week before...
we soo happy chatting together...
a week later...
evrythg just gone beyond our eyes...

finish my exam today and should be happy...
but not this time...gosh...
got my mandrin and physics result today...
the sum of both paper also cant pass...
imagine that...
worst ever exam i had this year...
nevermind
it had passed...

sharon sharon~~
wonder how this girl carry on her life right now...
i guess she wont be so stupid like me...
she got the guts to do that which means her heart had died towards me...
but why im still thinking of her?

i used to be who im...
i can give up everything to make her happy..
yet now..
but i dont know still how long it may last...
if she needs something that can make her happy,i can fulfil for her...
am im stupid?

i guess she doesnt need anything
because she choose to live without me...
im soo useless in her heart ma?
its okay...i will try to coax myself...
she have her friends which i feel its more important than me since the day we broke up...
i bet she is having fun with her friends now...
maybe planning to go shopping this coming holiday...
maybe chat with new friends everyday and forgot JAYREN this name...

feel so useless in life..
i never satisfy anyone including the one i love...

i will continue to post everyday since the day being alone until she fully gets of my mind...
i dont know how long will it takes but at least im struggling hard...

exam finished...
lots of training and planning up starting tomorrow...
hope this might get me out faster and let me stand on my own feet again
^^

0 comments: