BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cross country run



just have this with me...

26th march

went to youth park at 6.30am and reached thr at around 7am...
before the run started few days ago,chin and me were planning to run together to survive the top 20 medalist...

the sky is still dark when we reached there...
met up with marcus,xuan yang,jingjie,yu chin and peng long...
jackson arrived quite late withhis POLO_TEE AND CASUAL PANTS...

we are the first team to be flagged off..
chin stood beside me.

3,2,1 HORNN
we ran towards the fence,leap over and started our journey till the finishing line...
all the way i never stop down because i wanted to be list in the top 20 because its the last year for me in chung ling...
but...
i did stopped for awhile because i feeling like vomitting out and cant manage anymore but thn i still forced myself to stand up and continue the run..
chin lead me at first but i manage to chase him up when finishing line is near...
in the end...
i made it!!
haha
i got the 20th place...
haha

pics will be uploaded sooon

0 comments: