BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 12, 2010

NOT a prank call

woke up by a phone call this morning around 9:30
the calling number seems familiar...
i know!
thats the number which called me 6 times yesterday while im at school...
hmmm...
knida...
i dont know how to describe it...
let me repeat the conversation then you will understand

let the guy that called me name Patrick (p)
while im (j)




p : hello,is this jayvin here?(jayvin,my lil bro)

j : no,he's not in,who are you looking for him?

p :owh,he is not here,so who are you then?

j : im his brother,may i know who are you looking for him through my handphone?

p : owh,actualy is like that,jayvin participate in a oxy contest and won a consolation prize so i would just like to confirmm with you your address again so that my company can send the parcel to you

j : wait...wait... why must i believe you that...u suddenly called me and told me that i won a prize and how the hell you got my address?

p :so your thinking that we are robbers now la?no we are not i've told you bout the oxy competition and by the way the subscription form there he wrote JAYREN as his sister...

j : (my mind blank awhile because that oxy contest sounds familiar...)
well why dont you just leave it at the post office and we'll just collect it later

p : we are not from the post office,my company is an international courier service...(etc,promoting)

after he kept repeat bout the oxy classroom contest i suddenly

j :owh!!!im sry patrick,its kinda long ago i joined the competiton,i dint realise that...hha...

p :haha...its ok so later are you at home?
well send the consolation prize to you later

j :owh okay...thanks...

now understand d?

haha...feel knida embarrased because i spoke kinda loud to him just now...

actualy i joined the oxy contest i think last year end from facebook if im not wrong then i din wrote my actual name,you know...like my facebook i dont write my actual name...
i just cover my identity but then i wrote the correct address and correct number...

because that time i wasn't thinking of winning anything...
just because of bored,i played on the game...hahaha

swt huh?

0 comments: