BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The 4th day

Its the 4th day today...
school its the same or i should say kinda boring today...
got few of my exams results and none of it passes...
gosh...
the worst exam i've ever done
i told myself to forget bout this term exam...
after this i will brush up my studies and be a more useful person in life...
SPM results announsed today...
saw lot of them got 10 straight A's and even 11 A+...
the feeling is like
although its not me there but then i can feel the pressure and nervous...
wonder a year later will i be able to obtain such good results...
that why i got to work hard after this holiday!@

back to topic...
hmm...
stll feel kinda unhappy and moody these few days...
i still miss her...
why???
why when the person you love the most hurt you but then you can still miss her so much...
till now i dont realy understand how could she or why she willing to treat me in such cruel way??
whenever i think bout this...
its so hurt...
i saw my previous post "You're back to me"
its totaly different from now...
yesterday while i clear my msg inbox and everything,i saw something

"Dont scare i will leave you...i stil lurve you as muchas last time dint fade at all.So...dont scare i gonna leave you kay?"

do you still remember all this msg that you sent me?
you lied to me...
you lied to me!
if you love me as much as you did you wont treat me like that that day...
i trust every single words of yours...
but in the end who left who behind?

i just cant stop getting this out of my mind...
feel so hurt and sad...

i always keep remind myself

"ppl ad dont want you le what u wanna do?beg to get back her love??noway!wake up...do more studies and stay happy now!"

but then i feel that...
compare to day one...
i got recover a lil bit d...
just a little bit...

as long as continue to stay alone now...
dont contact with her...
dont get myself involve in any of her things...
dont get to know anything bout her,
i guess i will stand up soon...

gonna have competition on 29th at st.georges...
just wanna focus on it now and hang out with friends more maybe will help...
gonna to watch lots of movie this coming holiday and starting this sat...
+ u to myself

^^

0 comments: