BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Its the end

the moment you told me that you hate me forever
we wont be together again...
i knew ITS THE END
all those words that you said last time i can feel that you're just shoowing off your temper but not now...
your different from last time...
what you said now you meant it and you never put me in your heart anymore!
just like what you said ytd...
you made it between few hours...

all these while i gave my true heart to you but u said i played you...
i dint...
i just want you to give me a chance to voice out my feel...
i dont understand why you cant get it...

im a bad guy to you...
im tired of saying the same things and you never understand...
i will leave evry post for another 3 days...
i hope you can see all again and again...
i know its imposible to ask you back anymore...
i just hope you realy understand that im true to you all these while...
i will delete everything after this 3 days...
i hope you will view every post again...
please...
we need to talk face to face

0 comments: