BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The worst day

I woke up to msg you...
everything seems fine...
but you changed alot towards me...
why whn u say u wanna change,
u can change so easily?

i realy hope u read my blog before you went out today...
those are all the post i posted this morning

you told me that we wont have chance together anymore...
you hate me forever...
why???
you said that i played you all these while...
please think back

did i realy played you?
if i did,i wont spend so much effort to treat you better...
i wouldnt have created a blog and always tell you something here...
did you realy read before all my post?
you know what are you talking today?

yea i admit that i got go out with my frens so you too rite?
so why the things you can do,cant i?
caNT i be a normal human too?

you dint pick my phone...
you dint reply me msg...

how am i gonna know whats going on and let me explain to you the truth??

i know you wanna say lots and lots of i hate you now...

0 comments: